sarah keates andrews
Search by typing & pressing enter
7 Things About Pain That You Need To Know
1. The amount of pain you experience does not necessarily relate to the amount of tissue damage
2. Pain is telling you there is a perceived threat to the body
3. More pain does not equal more damage
4. Pain is only a message from your brain as a response to the sensors within your body being activated
5. These sensors can be activated for many different reasons such as mechanical stress, heat and chemicals (think hormones) amongst others
6. The more the sensors are activated the more sensitive they become
7. For the majority of people there is a way out of persistent pain
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.